The BR300 & BR350 waterproof borescopes, from Paul N. Gardner Company, are completely submersible in water down to 1 meter for 1 hour. The built-in bright LED lamps illuminate dimly lit areas. Each of these waterproof borescopes has 2x digital zoom for close-up viewing and 180° image rotation on screen.
The BR300 & BR350 waterproof borescopes are ideal for use in pipe Inspection /repair, underwater & marine applications, automotive maintenance / repair, industrial equipment inspection, construction sites, workshops, and laboratories.
- Waterproof (IP67 rated), lightweight, handheld design for quick, easy, on-the-spot viewing in small openings.
- Model BR300 – 8mm diameter camera head with four bright LED lamps with dimmer.
- Model BR350 – 5.5mm diameter camera head with two bright LED lamps with dimmer
- Built-in waterproof 39″ (1m) flexible gooseneck cable retains configured shape
- Complete with camera probe and 39″ (1m) flexible cable and hard case
- 2.7″ (68mm) color TFT LCD monitor for detailed images
- 4 AA batteries and Low battery indicator
- 2x digital zoom for close-up viewing
- 180° image rotation on screen
- Glare-free, close-up field of view
Paul N. Gardner Company
The Gardner Building
316 Northeast First Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Tel: +1 954 946 9454
Fax: +1 954 946 9309
See these other innovative products from Paul N. Gardner Company on World Industrial Reporter: