DeFelsko offers its PosiTest® PC non-contact uncured powder thickness gage that measures uncured powder coatings using ultrasonic technology to predict a cured coating thickness.
This standalone uncured powder thickness gage requires no calibration adjustment for most powders, and measures at high speed, making it ideal for moving lines and swinging parts. For larger areas, the scan mode can be used for continuous measurements.
The device can store up to 999 readings with onscreen averaging. Stored readings can be downloaded to PosiSoft Desktop Software.
- Target Grid simultaneously displays distance to the part and alignment
- No cable to risk disturbing the applied powder
- Mils/microns switchable
- High contrast color display
- Adjustable display brightness for optimal visibility in any environment
- Toggle sound On and Off
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Hard-shell carrying case included
- Replaceable screen protects the sensor
- Conforms to ASTM D7378
800 Proctor Avenue
Ogdensburg, NY 13669
See our complete Company Profile on Thomasnet.com