Circuit Design, Inc. announced its STD-601 400 MHz transceiver module designed for telemetry and industrial applications. With narrowband performance and blocking and sensitivity capabilities, this transceiver module is ideal for rugged, noisy industrial environments where good channel selectivity is a requirement.
This STD-601 transceiver module is surface mountable, and takes up minimal area with the relatively small height (5 mm) of the casing. It includes four frequency bands conforming to various ISM bands within a single hardware. This allows frequencies to be set within a wide frequency range.
The STD-601 also includes a variety of selectable RF power levels (maximum 50 mW RF power) and data rates. User data input is transparent allowing the use of proprietary protocol.
- Selectable frequency bands: 429 / 434 / 447 / 458 MHz
- Selectable RF outputs: 50 / 25 / 20 / 10 / 5 / 1 mW
- Selectable RF bit rates: 1200 / 2400 / 4800 / 9600 / 19200 bps
- Asynchronous data input / transparent interface
- Compact size 20 × 32 × 5 mm SMD
- 35 mA typ. (TX 10 mW, 3 V)
- Communication range 600 m (LOS) at 10 mW
Circuit Design also supplies an identical single band 434 MHz transceiver module that has CE EN300220 approval with low consumption current of 26 mA (TX 10 mW, 3 V).
Circuit Design, Inc.
7557-1 Hotaka, Azumino
Tel: +81 263-82-1024
Fax: +81 263-82-1016
See these other Transceivers on World Industrial Reporter: