The T&D TR-700W Series Data Loggers are designed with an onboard server making it capable of transmitting data across a network without a PC connection. TR-700W data loggers enable the user to monitor current readings, collect recorded data, and have warning notifications sent from the logger via the Internet or LAN.
- For Recording and Monitoring Temperature and Humidity in Factories and Buildings
- For Preservation and Prevention of Deterioration of Exhibits in Museums and other Exhibit Forums
- For Managing Temperature and Humidity while on the Road via a Mobile Device
In addition, the T&D WebStorage Service makes it possible to gather, check and share data across the Internet. This service allows you to:
- View Current Readings and Graphs via Browser on PC or Mobile Device
- Send Warning Notifications by e-mail.
- Access Data from Anywhere using T&D WebStorage Service
- Connect an Alarm or Lamp for On Site Warning
- Includes User Friendly Software
T and D Corporation