Here are the Top 10 Industrial Innovations from 2013 as viewed by World Industrial Reporter readers. If you did not see these when they were first published, you can click on the titles below to read them.
- Self-Healing Metal Discovered by MIT
- World’s Thinnest Glass Made by Accident
- Chinese Researchers Create Invisibility Cloak in 15 Minutes
- Teenager Invents Supercapacitor Cell Phone Charging Device
- Nanocrystal Catalyst Transforms Impure Hydrogen into Electricity
- GE’s New Cold Spray 3D Printing Technology to Restore Worn Metal Parts
- NASA Set to Fund World’s First 3D Food Printer
- Mercedes Sets New Benchmark with 7G-DCT Clutch Transmission
- Cactus Inspired Material for Oil Spill Clean Up
- Shark Skin Coating to Reduce Aircraft Drag
Also see our Top 10 Industrial Products of 2013!
If you do not visit the World Industrial Reporter website frequently, but want to keep informed on the latest innovative technologies, companies and products, you can subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter.