SMARTON can lift from 6.3 to 250 tons with a single trolley and up to 500 tons with two trolleys. SMARTON’s lifting intelligence is scalable to meet different lifting needs. In its basic form, it comes with many standard features that will benefit the customer’s production process. If the customer’s load-handling needs are more complex, lifting intelligence in the form of Smart Features can be added as needed.
SMARTON is always equipped with TRUCONNECT® Remote Monitoring and Reporting service. It provides actual usage data that enables you to optimize maintenance activities and gives visibility to maintenance and application compliance. The data gives the confidence to plan your actions and make informed decisions regarding maintenance investments and productivity. Remote Services also enables the 24/7 support functions in case of an equipment breakdown.
- Sway Control: prevents load swinging caused by acceleration and deceleration, reducing load cycle times
- Shock Load Prevention: ensures smooth load pick-up, preventing harmful shocks to the load and crane
- Protected Areas: up to 16 pre-defined no-go areas can be set for the crane; improving safety
- Inching: allows approach to the load destination with great accuracy, boosting productivity and safety when very accurate load placement is needed
- Target Positioning: allows work cycles to be carried out using only two buttons for the most frequently used positions; increasing safety and significantly reducing work cycle times
P.O. Box 661 (Koneenkatu 8)
05801 Hyvinkää, Finland
Tel. +358-20 427 11
Fax +358-20 427 2099