Red Lion Controls offers its PAX2C PID controllers with integrated FlexBus™ technology. By inserting field installable FlexCard™ modules, users can populate any PAX2C PID controller in more than 150 configurations to monitor and control multiple application processes on a single display.
This advanced PAX2C modular platform provides an easy upgrade path that enables integrators and panel builders to reduce inventory requirements while increasing application support. These PID controllers are ideal for temperature, flow and pressure control in industries such as packaging, plastic welding, extrusion and food and beverage.
- Dual-line tri-color display – provides at-a-glance visual representation of up to 16 changing alarm conditions with 7 programmable color zones; customizable to allow users full access to bar graphs, annunciators, color zones and display mnemonics.
- Universal input – accepts current, voltage, resistance, temperature and process signals all in the same unit.
- Universal power supply – accepts AC or DC power. Easy programming, firmware and software upgrades.
- ramp Soak capabilities – allow users the ability to change and hold machine temperature – either up or down – for a specific time period.
FlexCard Modules Include:
- Process Input/Remote Setpoint Cards: support input of 0/4 to 20 mA to enable cascade control loops where tighter control is required
- Heater Current Monitor Cards: provide heater current input and can signal when the heater or heater control devices have failed before damage occurs.
Red Lion Controls
20 Willow Springs Circle
York, PA 17406
Tel: +1 (717) 767-6511
Fax: +1 (717) 764-0839