ControlAir introduced its Type 480V precision vacuum regulator that senses output pressure deviations to within ½ in. water column pressure. The Regulating range is from 0 to 30 in. Hg (-100 to -1.3 kPa), and provides full vacuum control.
This precision vacuum regulator is designed with a push-type locking knob that enables smooth output adjustment and the ability to lock in a setpoint to avoid unintentional adjustments.
The unit is small in size and weighs less than 1 lb. (0.45 kg.). The standard bracket and integral panel nut allow for several installation options. A soft valve seat design provides tight shut off and eliminates leakage in steady state operation.
- Atmospheric Intake: 0.04 scfm (1.1 Nl/min)
- Sensitivity: 0.5 in. w.c. (0.13 kPa)
- Ambient temperature range: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Flow rate: 100 scfh (47 Nl/min) maximum
- In and Out ports: 1/4” NPT
- Gauge port: 1/8” BSPT (Rc 1/8
8 Columbia Drive
Amherst, NH 03031
Tel: +1 (603) 886-9400
Fax: +1 (603) 889-1844
See our complete Company Profile on Thomasnet.com