Gasmet introduced its GT5000 Terra field-use portable multi-gas analyzer that weighs only 9.4 kg (including battery). This portable multi-gas analyzer can be operated wirelessly for measuring up to 50 gases simultaneously in just a few seconds.
The analyzer is capable of identifying more than 300 gases. It can be used for measuring both natural and harmful airborne gases, including toxic gases.
The device features and innovative, integrated optical structure and pump, with minimal moving parts, increasing its durability. It is IP54 rated, and suitable for all outdoor use.
Wireless functionality allows the analyzer to be controlled remotely from a safe distance.
Setup is simple, and measurement is initiated with the push of a single button. The intuitive Calcmet Easy software can be run on a tablet, enabling easier interpretation of results on site. The tablet’s touch screen can be used even when wearing protective gloves.
- FTIR technology (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy)
- Dimensions: 450 x 287 x 166 mm (17.7 x 11.3 x 6.5 inches)
- Integrated pump and battery
- Operating temperature: -5…40°C (23…104°F)
- Remote Operation: Wifi station, Wifi Access point, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HID (USB)
Gasmet Technologies Oy
Tel: +358 9 759 00 400