Omega Engineering announced its polyimide flexible heater kit that contains thin and flexible heaters with adhesive backing to conform to flat or curved surfaces.
This polyimide flexible heater kit comprises 15 different shapes, with heater configurations outlined on a 0.3 x 0.3 m (1×1′) sheet, with line markings for easy selection and cutout.
When used in combination, these pressure sensitive heaters can provide a number of resistances and wattages. Leads can be soldered on or connected with alligator clips.
- Withstand temperature extremes from -56°C to 200°C (-70°F to 392°F)
- Excellent tensile strength, and tear resistance
- Low out-gassing
- Wattages: 2.5, 5, or 10 W/in2
- Small, flexible radius (0.032″ Minimum)
- Chemical resistance to many solvents and oils
- 28 or 115 or 230 Vac
Omega Engineering, Inc.
One Omega Drive
P.O. Box 4047
Stamford, CT 06907
Tel: +1 203-359-1660
See our complete Company Profile on Thomasnet.com