Alliance Sensors Group released its LA-27-A series LVDT linear position sensors designed for heavy duty and hostile environment applications.
Available in ranges from 3 inches (75 mm) to 15 inches (375 mm), these series LVDT linear position sensors are ideal for providing valve positon feedback in power plants and similar facilities. The sensors are resistant to lubricant and chemical mists, airborne grit and dust, and survive industrial wash downs.
- Core enclosed in 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) diameter extension rod with 5/16-24 or 8 mm male threaded end
- 050 inch (26.7 mm) diameter heavy wall aluminum housing (stainless steel available)
- Two double-contact shaft seals keep out contaminants
- Heavy duty connector or cable termination
- Continuous operation to 250 °F (120 C)
- Environmentally sealed to IEC IP-68
Alliance Sensors Group, H. G. Schaevitz LLC
102 Commerce Dr. Unit 8,
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Tel: +1 856-727-0250
Fax: +1 856-727-0251
See our complete company profile on ThomasNet.com