Diamond introduced its HE-2000™ fiber optic interlock connector, designed for laser and other high-power applications.
With lasers, this fiber optic interlock connector can be used to block the laser beam with an external shutter, instead of changing the internal operating parameters of the laser.
It can be used on other applications where the beam needs to be interrupted quickly for health and safety reasons.
The HE-2000™ connector is available in multiple configurations, including Power Solution (PS) with expanded beam optical ferrules, single mode (SM) APC or PC fibers or multi-mode (MM) fibers.
- Fibers with small cores
- Expanded-beam lensed-ferrules
- Polarization maintaining (PM) and other specialty fibers
- Ultra-low loss titanium-terminated ferrules with Active Core Alignment (ACA)
- First-mate-last-break (FMLB) automatic protection shutter
- IP class connected: IP-67 rated
- Push-pull mechanism for easy mating, de-mating and handling
- Moisture/contamination-protected bulkhead mount
Via dei Patrizi 5
Tel: +41 91 785 45 45