Sensirion introduced its LD20 disposable liquid flow sensor measures flow rates in the micro and millimeter per hour range with precision and reliability thanks to the patented CMOSens® Technology.
This disposable liquid flow sensor is ideal for single-use, high volume biomedical applications such as drug delivery systems. It features sensitive failure detection to help counteract cross flows and extravasation. Barbed or luer lock fittings guarantee secure and straight-forward integration into the fluidic line. Inert wetted materials provide outstanding chemical resistance and media compatibility.
The LD20 sensors enable drug delivery to be measured precisely and in real time.
- Maximum flow rate for water-based liquids: 1300 ml/h
- Bidirectional measurement and real time failure detection
- Highest sensitivity for detection of infiltration and multi-infusion settings
- Media isolation: No contact of the sensor chip with valuable medications or body fluids
- High speed measurement: Response time < 50 ms
- Low power consumption: Suitable for battery-powered applications
- Highly integrated: Fully calibrated, linearized, and temperature compensated digital I2C signal from a single chip
8712 Staefa ZH
Tel: +41 44 306 40 00
Fax: +41 44 306 40 30