Lumentum offers its S34 series 14xx nm, 300/360/400/430/450 mW diode lasers. They are wavelength selected at 1420 to 1510 nm using grating-stabilized, polarization-maintaining (PM) fiber. These diode lasers are housed in an industry-standard, 14-pin butterfly package.
These diode lasers are ideal for distributed or discrete Raman amplification applications (1420 to 1510 nm for C- and L-band coverage) and provide up to 450 mW of power. They also deliver high thermal efficiency. Both of these features enable longer links and spans, lower bit error rate (BER), and greater wavelength coverage for 40 GHz and ultra-long haul (ULH) systems.
- Up to 450 mW (1420 to 1465 nm)
- Up to 430 mW (1466 to 1495 nm)
- Up to 320 mW (1496 to 1510 nm)
- Fiber Bragg grating stabilization
- High thermal efficiency
- Integrated thermoelectric cooler, thermistor, and monitor diode
- Robust high-power operation (0 to 70°C)
- Compliance: Telcordia GR-468-CORE
Lumentum Operations LLC
400 North McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
Tel: +1 408 546 5483
Fax: +1 408 546 4300