BYK-Chemie offers its cylindrical mandrel tester that delivers a simple and quick method to test the flexibility of coatings.
The cylindrical mandrel tester bends a coated panel over a rod of known diameter. Then the coating can be examined for signs of cracking, flaking, or other damage.
- 12 mandrels of stainless steel
- Rod diameters from 2 to 32 mm
- Handle design makes it easy to bend the metal panel
- Product selection is compliant with method ISO 1519
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Panels up to 2.56 inches (65 mm) width can be tested
- Maximum panel thickness – 0.031 inches (0.79mm)
Tel: +49 281 670-0
Fax: +49 281 657-35