Industrial Pack, North America’s first and only trade show dedicated to the industrial, transit, and protective packaging industry, takes place in two weeks’ time. Access to the upcoming trade show is completely free of charge, which launches at the Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta, on April 4 & 5.
The exhibition will feature over 80 international and US-based suppliers showcasing the latest innovations, developments, products and services within the industry. Several exhibitors will be launching new products into the market, a selection of which are highlighted below:
- DBL Stack will be launching a new pallet product and introducing a freight stacking system for long haul transport called the DBLSTACK transport pallet.
- 3D Barrier Bags is introducing a NEW automated bag machine at Industrial Pack, as well as exhibiting a range of custom fit bags and liners.
- ILC Dover will be displaying a novel NEW bulk packaging system that eliminates residual product waste left in the liner during dispensing – The Xtrakt System – which reduces waste and boosts profits when transferring viscous liquids from totes.
- Cordstrap will be demonstrating its new battery-operated tensioner which is ergonomically designed to be easy to handle, powerful and reliable, the CBT 35 Battery Operated Tensioner is combined with Cordstrap composite polyester strapping.
- US Lumber / NILCO are offering a NEW industrial division for US Lumber throughout the Southeast, offering lumber for packaging, creating and blocking. At the show, US Lumber will also be launching its NEW service of providing industrial lumber and panels.
- Illing Company will be showcasing industrial containers with a focus on its expanded ENVISION services, enhanced LabeILLING decoration capabilities and global sourcing platform.
The exhibition will provide an excellent opportunity to network amongst the 2,000 industrial, transit and protective packaging professionals expected at the show. Industrial Pack exhibitors will also provide exclusive show special offers to those visitors attending, including:
- Universal Fastener Outsourcing will be providing 10% discounts on opening orders.
- Zacros America | Hedwin Division will have free quart-sized CUBITAINER(R) container samples readily available.
- PakSouth – exclusive to Industrial Pack, PakSouth will be offering a limited number of no-charge packaging systems as well as showcasing packaging equipment and new innovative packaging materials, such as new systems that inflate bubble wrap.
- RonI will be letting customers demo two of its ergonomic lifters.
- Shorr Packaging Corp will be running demos of two machines: Lantech QL-400XT and Pregis Easypack Packmaster.
Industrial Pack 2018 will be running a complementary conference alongside the exhibition and also a ‘Pack Testing Live Demo’ feature where visitors can witness the latest packaging being put to the test in our live testing facility. Finally, there will be an Awards ceremony recognizing those companies that are significantly contributing to the advancement of packaging materials and processes on Wednesday April 4.
Visitor registration is open and anyone wishing to attend the exhibition or conference can register online free of charge. For more information on all exhibitors at Industrial Pack, please visit www.industrialpackexpo.com