Schaltbau offers its C310 Series single pole bidirectional DC NO compact safety contactor, designed to provide safe switching regardless of the current direction or a short circuit. In the event of a short circuit, 3,000 A can flow for one second without the contacts fusing.
This contactor will maintain its full function to disconnect high power ranges if necessary, regardless of the current direction.
This compact safety contactor is ideal for applications such as the DC end of inverters, combiner boxes of photovoltaic installations, battery storage systems and electric vehicles. They are designed for permanent currents of 150 A, 300 A and 500 A.
- 1500 V on 146.2 x 81.0 x 89.7 mm
- Making capacity Icm up to 2,500 A, bistable design available
- Conventional thermal current Ith up to 500 A
- Short-time current-carrying capacity Icw up to 3,000 A (1s)
- Reliable disconnection of high power ranges; full bidirectionality
Tel: +49 89 93005-0
Fax: +49 89 93005-350