Videojet introduced its 60-Watt Videojet® 3640 compact CO2 laser marking machine designed for high speed and high volume applications in the pharmaceutical, tobacco and beverage industries.
It can process complex codes at high speeds, and offers a very wide marking field.
This compact CO2 laser marking machine can deliver print speeds up to 2,100 characters per second and 15,000 products per hour.
The unit has air-cooled laser sources, and can be used in dusty, humid and harsh environments, and where the system is regularly washed down. Ingress protection level of IP65 is also available.
- Maximum Line Speed: 15 m/sec (49 ft/sec)
- Environmental Protection: IP54, IP65
- Beam Output: Steered Beam
- Laser Source Expected Life: 45,000 hours
- Laser Wavelength Options: 10.6 μm, 10.2 μm, 9.3 μm
- Focal Distance Options: 64 mm (2.50 in) – 600 mm (23.62 in)
- Maximum Mark Window: 601 x 440 mm (23.66 x 17.32 in)
- Standard I/O Connectivity: Internal Terminal Connections
- Standard User Interface : Handheld
- Optional User Interface: PC, CLARiTY™ Laser Controller, TCS
- Umbilical: Detachable , 3 lengths
- Certifications/Approvals: CE, TÜV/NRTL, FCC
- Compliance: ROHS, CDRH/FDA
Videojet Technologies Inc.
1500 Mittel Boulevard
Wood Dale, IL 60177
Tel: +1 (630) 860-7300
See our complete Company Profile on Thomasnet.com