wenglor introduced its weFlux² combined pressure and temperature sensors that simultaneously acquire relative pressure and temperature of liquids and gases via IO-Link 1.1.
Using wenglor’s wTeach2 software these combined pressure and temperature sensors create a digital platform for smart machines where the fluid sensors configure themselves automatically, and acquired data can be evaluated and visualized in real-time.
- Pressure measuring accuracy: ±0.5%
- Temperature measuring accuracy: ±1° C
- Pressure range: -1 to +10 bar
- Temperature range: -40 to +125° C
- Housing: V4A stainless steel
wenglor sensoric GmbH
wenglor Straße 3
Tel: +49 (0)7542 5399-0
Fax: +49 (0)7542 5399-988