As part of AVEVA’s Integrated Engineering & Design approach, AVEVA E3D brings significant innovations to greatly enhance new-build plant design and through-life modification projects. Central to this is the integration of laser scan data and 3D geometry; powerful drafting tools and intuitive user interfaces for common design tasks.
AVEVA E3D will include:
- A plant design system which is integrated with engineering and schematic disciplines
- A 3D modelling capability of “real world” representation quality, combining the best 3D graphics and laser scan point clouds.
- A 2D drawing capability fully automated and integrated with the 3D model
- Full interoperability with other design systems used in the design process
- An architecture that can support project re-use and modular design with the extension to support integration with cloud/mobile infrastructure.
- The capability to operate in parallel with the current class leader: AVEVA PDMS
AVEVA E3D will be commercially available from mid-December 2012.
AVEVA Group plc,
High Cross, Madingley Road
Cambridge, CB3 0HB
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 556655