DP Technology today announced its ESPRIT® Additive Suite 3D metal printing software that simplifies the process from 3D CAD model to printed part.
This 3D metal printing delivers machine-optimized job files and complete control of the additive manufacturing process for both direct metal deposition machines and 3D powder bed fusion systems.
For hybrid machine tools – CNC machines with additive capabilities – the ESPRIT® Additive app for direct metal deposition offers integrated programming and simulation for multi-tasking, multi-function, multi-channel additive and subtractive machine tools, all integrated within the
Features of for direct metal deposition tools include:
- Specialized trajectories for additive processes and full-spectrum toolpaths for subtractive processes
- Simulation and verification for both additive and subtractive processes
- Universal post processing for any CNC machine tool
The program for 3D powder bed fusion systems is a versatile printer driver that supports the full process of additive manufacturing, from orienting the part and creating supports, to optimizing the build, slicing and nesting, to generating a job file.
The Part-to-Build™ workflow portion of the bed fusion app is a portable, reusable print driver allows an intermediary Part-to-Build™ file to be created and reused in other job files without redefining the manufacturing information.
The accompanying Knowledge Management enables interactive problem-solving and ongoing knowledge sharing with other members of the manufacturing community — fostering process improvement and enhanced decision-making through the use of automated rules and best practices. Additional features include:
- An additive process control app for information sharing
- Thermal simulation of the build process to foresee potential part distortion
- Optimized nesting for multi-part builds
DP Technology Europe
672 rue du Mas Verchant
Tel: +33 467 15 40 41
Fax: +33 467 64 99 41