Mitsubishi’s new 3015 NX-F Fiber Laser will come standard with a fiber laser oscillator, a z-axis linear drive, head preset auto-focus processing, a 64-bit NC with 15-in. touch screen NC-panel, and more. The stroke on the new NX-F will be 125.9” (3198 mm) by 62.9” (1598 mm) by 4.7” (119 mm), with positioning accuracy of 0.0019/20” (0.05/500 mm). And the rapid traverse rate on the single axis machines will be 4724 in. (120 m) per minute, or 6680 in. (170 m) per minute on simultaneous machines.
- Gas change time is improved by 60% over previous model, approximately 10 minutes from start-up time
- Helical Rack and Pinion reduces noise, and allows for an increase in acceleration in X and Y axes and provides increased accuracy and longer life time
- Magnetic Head is standard on 45 CF-R Model, allowing for quicker recovery after collision
- Built in Jet Pierce provides the ability to aggressively pierce mild steel
- New Mitsubishi Control with Faster graphical interface, USB compatibility and expanded programming options
- ECO MODE available for increased energy savings
- New PHXS Head has new lens cartridge design which allows for more constant centering and the focus lens will achieve better performance due to this design change. The PHXS Head allows for a 10″ focal length option
- Improved Diamond Path Technology for constant beam control and exceptional cutting performance
- Nozzle Changer Option is now available
MC Machinery Systems, Inc.
1500 Michael Drive
Wood Dale, IL 60191
Tel: +1 (630) 860-7824